- 4 consecutive Saturdays from 11am until 12:30pm, starting on Saturday 15th May
- Maximum of 7 attendees
- Over 100 square foot of space per person
- Full COVID risk assessment and safety policy in place
All levels of experience and abilities welcome
Sign up now for just £149.00!
Build your way back into an effective training routine with our four week barbell fundamentals course.
Having spent the last few months in lockdown, moving less, and without access to gyms and the equipment that comes with it, most of us are feeling a little less mobile, a little weaker, and using a barbell again feels alien to us.
This course will help you refine your technique and develop your understanding of some of the most effective compound exercises so you can make the most out of your training efforts.
Whether your goal is to build strength, build muscle, increase your fitness, or improve your quality of movement, learning the fundamentals is key to long term success.
What will you cover over the four weeks?
- An introduction to resistance training
- Key training principles
- Key training variables
- How to structure your training for continued progress
- How to warm up for an effective training session
- How to Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift, and Row
- Common mistakes with lifting and how to fix them