A truly unique and
Field of Fitness offers a highly-personalised, small group training and coaching experience with an emphasis on fitness after 40.
We provide an open and welcoming environment offering the support and encouragement you need to meet your goals, with guidance every step of the way.
Our complete 360 approach, combines our extensive experience and expertise with nutritional advice and wellness support to help you reach your true potential both inside and outside the studio.
As a strong community of like-minded real people we are all in the pursuit of improving and maintaining optimal health not only physically but mentally too.
Our aim is to provide a safe, unique, first-class training experience, with your goals and wellbeing at the heart of everything we do. WE ARE THE GYM YOU CAN TRUST.
What our clients say:
Our 21 day trial includes:
- One-to-one consultation
- Body composition analysis
- 6 small group personal training sessions
- Access to class timetable
- Myzone 1 heart rate monitor
- Nutrition guidance
- Support and accountability
Start your personal
fitness journey with
Field of Fitness
16-19 Chapel Street, Guildford
Surrey GU1 3UL | 01483 567920
East Horsley, Drift Studio
The Drift Golf Club, East Horsley
Leatherhead KT24 5HD | 07759 127680
A truly unique and
Field of Fitness offer a diverse range of classes covering all aspects of physical health, well-being and fitness to cater for the needs and requirements of our community of members.
We can advise on which classses will suit each member to best achieve their goals.
- Sweat A slightly shorter, high intensity class, heavily focused on cardiovascular fitness.
- Fusion Fitness A structured 50 minute class with a combination of time on our cardio machines and bodyweight strength exercises.
- Spine Care Class A specific mobility and flexibility class focusing on the spine.
- Pilates Focusing on strengthening the body with an emphasis on core strength. Helps to improve general fitness and overall wellbeing while also concentrating on posture, balance and flexibility.
- G-Flex50 minute restorative class focusing on improving flexibility, posture and overall wellbeing
- BoxfitHigh energy boxing inspired work out. Please bring your own gloves. Pads will be provided.
- CircuitsOur most varied class, with a range of cardio machines and bodyweight strength stations to work through.
- View all classes
Get in touch
Contact us today for further information.