April member of the month
2. How long have you been training with Field of Fitness?
Seems like years, because it has been! LoL – in fact almost 4 year
3. What do you love about training with Field of Fitness?
I absolutely love the post-workout endorphins ;-) will never tire of that feeling of satisfaction which stays with me throughout the day after each workout session. Plus the sense of community and comraderie is very strong. I thoroughly enjoy sharing the workouts and getting to know my fellow FoF’ers :-)
4. What do you think has been your greatest achievement whilst you’ve been training with us?
Tough to say; I am most encouraged to see progress in excercises I never thought would be within my grasp, e.g. pull-ups, so I guess constantly setting new Personal Bests is my great achievement.
5. What’s your favourite exercise?
I absolutely love the deadlift :-) there’s something primeval about it!!
6. What do you want to achieve at field of Fitness in the next 3 months?
To continue to train hard and enjoy the “FoF Communiity”. In addition to semi-private I have added a few conditioning classes which have been excellent. Have enrolled in the Windsor Triathlon for June (Sprint) so want to put in a good performance.
7. How has training at Field of Fitness affected you personally?
Genuinely it’s been one of the best decisions I ever made to get involved in FoF (or that Mrs. G. made for me!). It has become a key part of myt life and I wouldn’t have it any other way :-)