2. How long have you been training with Field of Fitness?
3. What do you love about training with Field of Fitness?
All the trainers are experts in their field and have a mature, friendly and fun approach to the sessions, which are people-centric and delivered with care. Interactions are always positive. Everything is explained as required and exercises modified if needed. This combined with the diagnostic feedback is useful for people like me who had never been to a gym and thus didn’t know the difference between a Bulgarian Split Squat and a Turkish get up!
The programme is progressive and varied, so remains interesting. As the thinking is done for you, you can immerse yourself in the exercise, which is great from a mindfulness point of view.
All clients have their own goals and focus, but support each other, which drives everyone forward, without the need for a high pressure environment. There are no egos and the atmosphere is always friendly.
4. What do you think has been your greatest achievement whilst you’ve been training with us?
Maintaining the regular exercise commitment to improve both health and fitness in a dramatic way, although clearly continued accumulation of MyZone points must feature somewhere!
5. What’s your favourite exercise?
6. What do you want to achieve at field of Fitness in the next 3 months?
Continued enjoyment of exercise and to increase fitness and strength.
7. How has training at Field of Fitness affected you personally?
The ability to focus on the exercise and switch off from work has been great.