March member of the month
2. How long have you been training with Field of Fitness?
I joined Field of Fitness when I started a new job in Guildford last September, so 6 months ago.
3. What do you love about training with Field of Fitness?
I really love the people who come along to Field of Fitness our paths wouldn’t normally cross but in class everyone is so encouraging and there is always lots of camaraderie and laughs despite me not wanting to put any more weights on the prowler or feeling exhausted at the end of a class.
4. What do you think has been your greatest achievement whilst you’ve been training with us?
Apart from managing to get up before 6 in the winter to make it to the 6.30am class I think my greatest achievement was completing the Nuts Challenge at the beginning of March. It was a brilliant day (apart from the last 10 mins in the wind and freezing water) and it was so great that a large group of us stuck together from Field of Fitness and helped each other over the muddy obstacles and up the slippery banks. I still might try the September one next time!
5. What’s your favourite exercise?
My favourite exercise at the moment is the turkish getup and of course any exercise to do with the prowler!
6. What do you want to achieve at field of Fitness in the next 3 months?
Well with Spring here and the sunshine out I wouldn’t mind losing a bit of weight for the summer or waking up and suddenly having a body like Binky Felstead would be good!
7. How has training at Field of Fitness affected you personally?
Its become part of my weekly routine which has been the motivation I need to keep at it and I actually really enjoy going to the classes too. I find any class or semi private really helps clear my head if I am feeling stressed with work.