2. How long have you been training with Field of Fitness?
3. What do you love about training with Field of Fitness?
Everything! There is always such a friendly and welcoming vibe, from both trainers and other members. Everyone is always so supportive of each other and i always feel great after a workout setting me up well for the day ahead! The expertise and attention to detail from all trainers has made a huge difference with small adjustments to form meaning i get the most out of every work out. I also love being able to track my workouts with the myzone, seeing how hard im pushing myself and how well i am recovering! Every workout is fun, not a chore!
4. What do you think has been your greatest achievement whilst you’ve been training with us?
Completing an Olympic distance Triathlon. The improvement in my general level of fitness, even though not exercise specific, definitely helped me complete. I hope to enter some more triathlons and will hopefully see my times improve, particularly following swimming sessions with Graham
5. What’s your favourite exercise?
G2OH. Squats have always been my favourite exercise but this makes it a really good full body exercise!
6. What do you want to achieve at field of Fitness in the next 3 months?
Continue to reduce my body fat % and increase my muscle mass to improve my health as well as get fitter and stronger! All while continuing to have fun and enjoy working out!
7. How has training at Field of Fitness affected you personally?
I leave every workout feeling energised and positive about the day. My training has become a lot more consistent and in a sustainable way.