August member of the month
2. How long have you been training with Field of Fitness?
I have known and trained with Jon on and off for 11 years. I started back with the FOF team in May this year.
3. What do you love about training with Field of Fitness?
I am really enjoying the format of the sessions. Small groups (of really nice people), with each person working to their individual ability, but working with others you see what they are able to achieve and therefore for me it’s helped me challenge myself more. The trainers are also very encouraging; gently nudging you if they feel you can work a bit harder. I also love the fact that it’s very progressive. Having testing weeks at 12 week intervals, you can really see how far you have progressed which I personally don’t think I would see if I was exercising on my own.
4. What do you think has been your greatest achievement whilst you’ve been training with us?
Being consistent week on week with the number of sessions I have attended. Pushing myself to try and increase the weights during strength session’s week on week and as a result I doubled the weight I could lift from my very first session to the recent test week.
5. What’s your favourite exercise?
Never imagined I would be saying this as I didn’t realise that I could or would ever have tried it elsewhere…….trap bar deadlift!
6. What do you want to achieve at field of Fitness in the next 3 months?
I want to carry on getting fitter and stronger, and hopefully continuing to reduce inches!!!
7. How has training at Field of Fitness affected you personally?
My mood and outlook has massively improved. Due to the strength work and in particular on shoulders and backs, I feel that my posture has improved and as a result I feel stronger both physically and mentally.