August member of the month
2. How long have you been training with Field of Fitness?
3. What do you love about training with Field of Fitness?
The friendly atmosphere. No one judges you. It doesn’t matter if I manage a quarter of the calories that others achieve. It is only 2 minutes walk from home so I have no excuses to miss a session. Feeling good after a session.
4. What do you think has been your greatest achievement whilst you’ve been training with us?
I have hopefully achieved some of my objectives being to get a bit fitter and restore some muscle which you inevitably lose. I guess dead lifting 70kg in the last testing session might be my greatest achievement if I have one.
5. What’s your favourite exercise?
That’s a difficult one. I can tell you which I find most difficult- weighted prowler and the assault bike.
6. What do you want to achieve at field of Fitness in the next 3 months?
At least maintain my fitness/strength level if not continue to improve it if possible.