FREE Field of Fitness Recipe Book
It’s no secret that what you put in your body is one of, if not the most important thing when it comes to how you look and feel. But, the good news is, that you don’t have to live off plain boring chicken, broccoli and boiled eggs.
Nutrition can be a complicated world but as long as you’re eating whole foods (and throwing them together whichever way you please) combined with consistent exercise, then you’re going to start seeing results.
It doesn’t mean you can’t have treats now and then – we like to live by the 90% rule – if 90% of what you are eating is made up of the ‘good’ stuff, you’ve got some wiggle room with the other 10%.
In the meantime, here’s a list of some our favourite recipes that we’ve put together, using mainly whole foods, that make some incredible dishes. Just note that recipes and quantities are for guidelines purposes only and may need tweaking based upon your personal requirements.