October member of the month
2. How long have you been training with Field of Fitness?
3. What do you love about training with Field of Fitness?
The highly supportive and positive nature of all the trainers with well-planned sessions designed to achieve my goals. Also, there is good variety between sessions and trainers which keeps the interest levels up.
4. What do you think has been your greatest achievement whilst you’ve been training with us?
My goal at the outset of my training was to lose weight, in a sustainable and sensible manner. Over the course of my 2.5 months of training, I managed to lose just over 16kg of body fat, whilst still eating well and significantly improving my overall fitness levels (such as blood pressure and resting heart rate).
5. What’s your favourite exercise?
I particularly enjoyed the boxing based exercises, which provide both a mental and physical workout trying to remember which number was which punch.
6. What do you want to achieve at field of Fitness in the next 3 months?
I want to consolidate my weight loss and fitness levels whilst working overseas for the next few months.
7. How has training at Field of Fitness affected you personally?
Tremendously – I look and feel a lot better and have turned around my fitness and eating/drinking habits that were restricting my everyday life. My family are also pleased with the results!